Get Started now - Schedule your free trial class!
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that incorporates constantly varied, functional fitness performed at high intensity. It is the principal program used by many police academies, tactical operations teams, military units, martial artists, fire fighters, and hundreds of elite and professional athletes.
CrossFit delivers a fitness program that is broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing, and the benefits are seen in everyday life.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability, making it applicable for any committed individual regardless of experience. Whether you are accustomed to sitting at a desk all day or whatever you do, we’ve got you covered. We use the same routines and programs across the board, but scale load and intensity to meet all skill levels and fitness goals. It works for everyone! Young and old, men and women, elite athletes or those who are simply seeking a healthier lifestyle and want to just get fit! Still curious?
Check out our free class every Saturday at 11am. There's no need to sign up in advance. Just show up. If you'd like to just get started with our program then the first step is to sign up for our Elements program here. Still not sure about CrossFit? Then try our Circuit Fit classes! You can purchase a Circuit Fit punch card here.
- Fitness programs for all skill levels
- Experienced, knowledgeable coaches
- Family-friendly community
- Commitment to your success
- If you would like to sign up for Private Elements for November or December then email email@example.com.
- Or, sign up for December Group Elements here!
- This will be capped at 13 people!
- Choose your group via the above sign up link:
- 700pm starts Monday December 3rd, meeting every Monday/Wednesday
Free Intro Class
New to CrossFit? Come in for a FREE workout! CFFC provides a free workout for non-members that are interested in joining our community. See the gym and meet our coaches. This class is every Saturday at 11:00 AM and there is no need to sign up in advance so just show up.